CRM.COM: Θέση για Λογιστικά/ Γραφειακά Καθήκοντα – Λευκωσία
We are inviting applications for professionals to join our Accounts & Administration team in Cyprus which serves clients worldwide.
Duties and Highlights
Are you an energetic, self driven professional willing to manage day-to-day bookkeeping and admin tasks while working in a very supportive and motivating environment?
CRM.COM is seeking to employ professionals to join our team to:
- Ensure that all financial information is recorded in a complete, accurate, and timely manner
- Record and create invoices from suppliers and customers
- Directly communicate with colleagues, customers and suppliers
- Monitor and create revenue and performance reporting
- Provide general administrative support to the accounting department, as required
Essential Experience and Skills:
- University graduate in Finance/Accounting or related course and/or Diploma in Accounting (LCCI Level 3 Higher)
- 5+ years of working experience
- Energetic, positive, and a team player
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills in English and Greek
If the above is representative of you, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “Ref: Bookkeeping/Admin – anergosjobs.com” in the message subject.
All applications will be acknowledged and treated in strict confidence.
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN CYPRUS
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN NICOSIA
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN LIMASSOL
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN LARNACA
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN PAPHOS
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN FAMAGUSTA