Prountzos & Prountzos LLC: Ζητείται Legal Secretaty – Λευκωσία
Our Law Firm Prountzos & Prountzos LLC is seeking to recruit a dedicated and skilled Legal Secretary to join our team. As a Legal Secretary, you will play a crucial role in supporting our legal professionals and ensuring the efficient operation of our office.
- Managing the call centre, such as answering phone calls and redirecting them, when necessary,
- Directing the flow of mail, emails and faxes,
- Organise meetings and arrange appointments,
- Providing secretarial and administrative support to lawyers including, but not limited to, assisting with client onboarding, facilitating communication with the Court Registrar, messengers and bailiffs as required, etc.,
- Printing, scanning, organizing and maintaining the internal filing system,
- Typing general correspondence and preparing court documents,
- Tracking deadlines to ensure timely completion of tasks,
- Handling i-justice and zygos or eBOS programme,
- Assisting with any other tasks when necessary
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both Greek and English.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and computer skills.
- Strong time management and project management abilities.
- Keen attention to detail and meticulousness in all tasks.
- Strong administrative skills, including filing and typing.
- Ability to work well in a team-oriented environment.
- At least 2 years of prior experience as a legal secretary or administrator
- Familiarity with legal databases such as Lexis-Nexis will be considered an advantage.
How to apply:
Interested candidates should send their resume along with a cover letter to email@example.com με τίτλο: “anergosjobs.com”
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further consideration.
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN CYPRUS
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN NICOSIA
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN LIMASSOL
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN LARNACA
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN PAPHOS
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN FAMAGUSTA