CYENS: Ζητούνται Administration Officers/ Receptionists – Λευκωσία
The Centre is seeking for Administration Officers- Receptionists to join its fast-growing team of passionate and enthusiastic professionals. Administration Officers / Receptionists will be situated at the reception area of the Centre, playing an important role in ensuring the smooth running of the Centre. The opportunity is for part time employment with availability to work on a flexible schedule; 2 or 3 days a week for a full working day (08:00 – 16:00)
Responsibilities of Administration Officer-Receptionist
- Undertake general administrative and receptionist duties as assigned.
- Ensure the smooth operation of the Centre on a daily basis.
- Schedule meetings, conference calls and other scheduled tasks.
- Screen appropriately and professionally telephone calls, enquiries and requests, as well as manage incoming and outgoing communication.
- Prepare correspondence/memorandums/agendas, and assist in ad-hoc projects
- Provide timely and efficient assistance to the staff of the Centre and ensure that all office equipment and facilities are in good working condition.
- Welcome visitors in a warm and friendly manner, and answer any questions visitors have
- Maintain reception area and all common areas in a clean and tidy manner at all times
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk.
Desired qualifications & requirements
- University Degree (Bachelor’s Degree or Degree of a level equivalent to Bachelor’s Degree) or Diploma or Certificate or other study title or qualifications in Business Administration or relevant field.
- Experience of administrative duties or in similar role will be considered an advantage
- Computer literate. (Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, particularly MS Excel, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint)
- Language requirements: Excellent written and oral English-language skills will be required.
For non-EU applicants a work permit will be required
Profile of the ideal candidate:
- Self-motivated with the ability to take initiative and work independently.
- Strong organizational, communication, presentation, and negotiation skills, having the ability to deal confidently and politely with enquiries.
- Very good analytical skills coupled with attention to detail.
- Dynamic, adaptable, hands-on and results driven.
- A team player with an ability to work independently and under pressure.
- High levels of commitment, energy, and drive.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Take advantage of this opportunity for your professional and personal development by being a part of our fast- growing Research Technology Development and Innovation Centre of Excellence. A very attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
For full consideration, interested applicants should submit the following items via the online application form and mention the position you are applying for: “Application for Administration Officer- Part Time Receptionist”:
- Full CV (including contact details).
- Cover letter which clearly states: (a) how you envision your role, (b) how your experience and qualifications match the specific position, and (c) the availability date for full-time employment (d) contact details of two referees.
Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
In case you previously applied for a post at CYENS CoE, a new application is required.
For general enquiries, applicants may contact the HR Department of CYENS, Centre of Excellence at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting: “anergosjobs.com”
For non-EU applicants a work permit will be required.
About CYENS CoE
CYENS Centre of Excellence is focusing on Interactive media, Smart systems and Emerging technologies aiming to empower knowledge and technology transfer in Cyprus and wider region. It is a joint venture between the three public universities of Cyprus: the University of Cyprus, the Cyprus University of Technology, and the Open University of Cyprus, the Municipality of Nicosia, and two renowned international partners, the Max Planck Institute for Informatics, Germany, and, the University College London, United Kingdom. This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme H2020-WIDESPREAD-01-2016-2017 (Teaming Phase 2) under grant agreement No. 739578, as well as from the Cypriot Government, local and international partners, and other sponsors.
Research in CYENS integrates the Visual Sciences, Human Factors & Design, and Communications & Artificial Intelligence, in a tight synergy that provides a unique interdisciplinary research perspective that emphasizes an “Inspired by Humans, Designed for Humans” philosophy. The Centre conducts excellent, internationally competitive scientific research delivered by 18 high-caliber multidisciplinary research teams. CYENS engages in knowledge transfer and innovation activities aiming to act as an integrator of academic research and industrial innovation, towards the sustainable fueling of the scientific, technological, and economic growth of Cyprus and Europe.
CYENS Centre of Excellence is an equal opportunity employer and the position is open to everyone, internationally.
All applications are treated in the strictest confidence.