Oneworld Ltd: Ζητείται Corporate Administrator – Λεμεσός
We are looking for a high calibre individual to join our team in Limassol.
The person to be appointed will report to the Director. The key duties include:
- handling client enquiries and incorporations
- administration of international clients’ portfolio
- drafting board and shareholders’ resolutions, minutes of meetings and powers of attorney
- keeping statutory data and company secretarial files
- dealing with day-to-day client administration matters
The successful candidate must have the ability to meet tight deadlines, be self-motivated and with proactive approach. The required qualifications are:
- University degree in a business related discipline
- minimum 2 years experience in a similar position
- excellent written and verbal language skills in English (Russian language will be considered as an advantage)
- solid interpersonal skills and communication skills
- law degree or legal experience will be considered as an advantage
An attractive and competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates based on qualifications and experience. Benefits include 13th salary, 21 days annual leave and provident fund.
Interested applicants can send their CV to the attention of our Limassol Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
Quoting on the subject the job title: “Corporate Administrator – anergosjobs.com”
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN CYPRUS
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN NICOSIA
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN LIMASSOL
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN LARNACA
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN PAPHOS
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN FAMAGUSTA