Alexander College: Ζητείται Front Office Administrator – Λάρνακα
Alexander College is seeking to recruit an experienced professional for the Front Office Administrator position in Larnaca (Full-Time)
- Reporting to management and performing administrative duties.
- Answering telephone calls, as well as screening and forwarding calls.
- Scheduling and confirming appointments, meetings, and events.
- Welcoming and assisting visitors in a friendly and professional manner.
- Handling basic inquiries and sorting mail.
- Copying, scanning, and filing documents.
- Monitoring office supplies and ordering replacements.
- Keeping the reception area tidy and observing professional etiquette.
- Performing other administrative tasks, if required.
- Bachelor Degree in relevant subject.
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English language.
- Qualification in office administration or secretarial work.
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Exceptional ability to create a welcoming environment.
- Experience in answering and screening calls, as well as scheduling appointments.
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance.
- Proficiency in appointments scheduling and call forwarding systems.
- Experience working with word processing, spreadsheets, and emails, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook Express.
- Working knowledge of printers, copiers, scanners, and fax machines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Interested candidates should submit their CV to email@example.com με τίτλο: “anergosjobs.com”
ALEXANDER COLLEGE, Human Resources Dept., 2 Artas Street, Aradippou 7102, Larnaca, Cyprus |
Tel: (+357) 24532373, Web: alexander.ac.cy
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN CYPRUS
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN NICOSIA
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN LIMASSOL
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN LARNACA
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN PAPHOS
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN FAMAGUSTA