Nicosia Driving School: Ζητείται Office Assistant – Λευκωσία
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and organized individual to join our team to take care our customers and assist in any office responsibilities. In this role, you will be responsible for managing various internal and external office jobs and provide excellent customer service to our clients.
• Arrange and manage clients’ appointments
• Prepare students for test
• Promptly and professionally answering phone calls
• Handling payments
• Maintaining precise records
• Excellent communication and customer service skills.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Experience in a customer service preferred.
• Proficient in google platform (google drive) its a plus.
• Knowledge of the driving school industry and related regulations its a plus.
• Fluent in written and verbal knowledge of both English and Greek its a must
• Car license its a must
• Timetable: Monday to Friday from
8:30-13:30 part time or
8:30-17:00 full time
If you are passionate about providing excellent customer service, have strong organizational skills, and are looking for an exciting opportunity to join a growing company, we encourage you to apply for this position. Please send your resume
Email: email@example.com με τίτλο: “anergosjobs.com”
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN CYPRUS
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN NICOSIA
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN LIMASSOL
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN LARNACA
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN PAPHOS
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN FAMAGUSTA