L. Loucaides – Theophanous LLC: Ζητείται Legal Receptionist – Πάφος
We are looking for a legal receptionist to run our reception department. In this role, you will be required to welcome visitors, answer calls ,reply to emails and handle daily tasks to assist litigation lawyers. As a legal receptionist, your duties include, amongst other, scheduling appointments, handling inquiries and managing mail and courier deliveries.
Legal Receptionist Responsibilities:
- Welcoming clients and visitors upon arrival at reception.
- Answering, screening and forwarding phone calls in a professional manner.
- Scheduling and confirming appointments.
- Directing the flow of mail, faxes, and deliveries to reach the intended recipients.
- Assisting with the day-to-day tasks of the front office
- Handling i-justice and zygos programme.
Legal Receptionist Requirements:
- Prior experience as a legal receptionist will be advantageous.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Work under pressure and deadlines.
- Knowledge of court procedures will be considered as advantage.
Please submit your cv at email@example.com με τίτλο: “anergosjobs.com”