University of Limassol: Θέση Εργασίας – Λεμεσός
The University of Limassol, an innovative international business school in Cyprus, and equal opportunity employer, invites applications for the position of:
Student Support Officer
- A university degree, preferably IT related.
- Fluency in both English and Greek, written and verbal.
- High level of IT literacy and good knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Capability to work efficiently under pressure
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and respond effectively to changing needs and demands.
- Extrovert character, service-oriented with great attention to detail.
- Analytical, organized, exceptional problem solving skills and a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Able to work independently towards a common goal.
- Hardworking, enthusiastic and motivated with a mature, courteous and friendly personality as to contribute to positive student experience.
- Strong team player with high levels of responsibility and professionalism.
- Responsible for the smooth and efficient operation of day and evening classes, including support to the instructors, preparation of course material, class set-up, library duties, including technical support and trouble shooting.
- Administration of examinations and enforcement of regulations, policies and procedures at all times.
- Provides a wide range of administrative support to students covering the students’ life cycle from registration to graduation, such as dealing with enquiries from students, enrolment, induction processes, examinations, assessment records, add courses in the relevant platform, course grades, issuing degrees, transcripts and letters of certification etc.
- Providing administrative assistance, receiving and processing payments.
- Maintains premises, classrooms, facilities and equipment in good condition and functioning.
- Perform other related tasks, as and when required and delegated by the management
- 40 hours per week, (weekdays: 2 pm to 10:15 pm, Saturday: 8:30 am to 5:30 pm)
- Competitive salary according to qualifications and benefits
Instructions to Applicants:
Please send a cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with email subject: “Student Support Officer Vacancy – anergosjobs.com” , by 22.05.2023. Review of applications will continue until the position is filled.
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN CYPRUS
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN NICOSIA
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN LIMASSOL
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN LARNACA
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN PAPHOS
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN FAMAGUSTA