SYNTHESIS Center for Research and Education Ltd: Ζητείται Website Developer – Λευκωσία
SYNTHESIS Center for Research and Education Ltd, a pioneering research and educational center based in Nicosia, is seeking a skilled and motivated Website Developer to join our team. As a Website Developer, you will be responsible for developing websites for our EU-funded projects, as well as creating knowledge hubs, MOOCs, and other learning environments. The content will be in Greek or English, so fluency in both languages is essential.
- Develop and maintain websites for our EU-funded projects
- Create and manage knowledge hubs, MOOCs, and other learning environments
- Ensure websites are responsive, user-friendly, and visually appealing
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and implement web-based solutions
- Maintain and update existing websites
- Stay up-to-date with emerging web technologies and industry trends
- Proven experience as a Website Developer or similar role
- Experience with content management systems such as WordPress, Drupal, or Joomla
- Familiarity with graphic design and user experience (UX) design principles
- Ability to develop and maintain databases
- Knowledge of e-learning platforms and educational technologies
- Fluency in Greek and English
At SYNTHESIS, we are committed to providing a supportive and stimulating work environment that fosters personal and professional growth. To apply, please submit your CV, cover letter, and portfolio of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting: “anergosjobs.com” by 19th May 2023. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.