ILM Advisory Ltd: Ζητείται Accountant – Λεμεσός
ILM Advisory Ltd, a Limassol based company providing Audit, Accounting, and other related services, is seeking to recruit an Accountant.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- University Degree in accounting/economics/finance or another related field
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills in Greek and English language are required.
- Any relevant qualification is an advantage (LCCI/CAT/ACA/ACCA)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word)
- Demonstrated work experience in an Accounting role will be considered as an advantage.
- Knowledge of Esoft software package is considered as an additional advantage.
- Good Knowledge of applying VAT to local/international clients
- Basic Knowledge of the Cyprus Tax Legislation
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and perform well under pressure.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Bookkeeping and recording of transactions in the accounting system
- VAT calculation and form submission
- Payroll preparation (calculation of payroll, tax and SI)
- Reconciliations of bank accounts
- Preparation of debtors/ creditors reconciliations
- Preparation of management accounts
- An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate depending on qualification and experience.
- 13th Salary
- Paid study leave for first time attempts for semi-qualified applicants (ACCA).
- Friday afternoons off
Interested Applicants should send their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org με τίτλο: “anergosjobs.com”
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN CYPRUS
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN NICOSIA
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN LIMASSOL
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN LARNACA
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN PAPHOS
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN FAMAGUSTA