BDSwiss: Ζητείται Office Administrator – Λεμεσός
BDSwiss is one of the leading financial institutions specializing in Forex/CFDs trading.
We create a unique work environment that promotes innovation, team spirit, and stability by establishing a corporate culture with the values of performance, integrity, transparency, and diversity at its core. At the heart of all this lies our team, which is creative, possesses strong leadership skills, and is 100% committed to our goals.
We’re on a mission in finding the best talent out there and adding an experienced Administrator to join our team at our offices in Limassol.
Your role at BDSwiss:
- Greeting visitors and directing them to the appropriate departments or individuals.
- Answering telephones and responding to inquiries via telephone or email.
- Managing the overall booking of meeting rooms and setting up conference calls.
- Coordinating and overseeing all office activities such as photocopying, and filing.
- Proceeding with travel arrangements for the senior management.
- Controlling the office supplies state and making sure it is in accordance with office needs.
- Supervising cleaning crew and cleanliness of office space.
- Coordinating and participating in office space planning, maintenance, and renovations when necessary.
- Actively assisting with the company’s event planning when needed.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience in a similar position will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in the English language
- Strong multitasking and attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills and professional demeanor
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Discretionary performance-based bonuses
- Paid time off (including vacation and personal sick days)
- Sponsorships for work-related training and professional examinations
- Weekly breakfast and access to our cafeteria with unlimited fresh snacks and beverages
- Development opportunities in a fast-growing environment, continuous training, and support
- Participation in the Company’s Group Medical Scheme, Provident Fund Scheme, and Discount Scheme
Does this sound like you? Take the next step by submitting your application through BDSwiss Career Webpage:
Your application will be reviewed further, and you will receive an update in due course if you are shortlisted. Due to a high volume of applicants, we are able to contact only shortlisted candidates at this point in time.
BDSwiss is an equal opportunities employer. We ensure that applicants are treated equally and that no applicant or employee receives less favorable treatment during the interview selection process or during their employment with BDSwiss.