Finance Magnates CY: Θέση εργασίας – Λεμεσός
We are a leading media company that provides innovative and comprehensive solutions to our clients. We’re looking for a Senior Accountant to join our finance team to manage the financial operations of the company and lead a team of junior accountant/s, work closely with the sales team, and monitor invoicing, receipts and financial reports.
We are seeking for a detail-oriented and experienced Senior Accountant to oversee and support in the management of the financial operations, lead a team of junior accountants, and assist with the management reports.
The Senior Accountant will be responsible to assist in company’s financial statements, budgets, forecasts, and financial analysis.
This position requires excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as strong communication and leadership abilities.
- Manage the month-end close process, including preparing and reviewing journal entries, account reconciliations, and financial statements
- Oversee the preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements
- Review and analyse financial data and provide recommendations to management
- Manage the accounts payable and accounts receivable processes
- Prepare and file quarterly and annual tax returns
- Ensure compliance with accounting standards and regulations
- Liaise with authorities and third parties as and when required
- Lead a team of junior accountants and provide training and development opportunities
- Assist with the preparation of management reports and presentations
- Ability to work with little to no supervision
- Provide support to the finance team on special projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance or a related field
- ACA/ACCA designation preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in accounting or finance
- Strong knowledge of VAT, Tax, GAAP frameworks and financial reporting principles
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent command of English (both verbal & written)
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office and accounting software (e.g., QuickBooks, Excel)
We offer a competitive remuneration package.
Medical Insurance coverage upon completion of the probation period.
Great and friendly place to work with an opportunity to grow alongside us.
If you meet the qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your CV in English to email@example.com, quoting in the subject line “Senior Accountant – anergosjobs.com”. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified candidates to apply.
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN CYPRUS
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN NICOSIA
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN LIMASSOL
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN LARNACA
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN PAPHOS
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN FAMAGUSTA