Korantina Homes: Ζητείται Αρχιτέκτονας – Πάφος
Korantina Homes is seeking to recruit a highly motivated and professional individual for the position of Architect.
- Design work based on specifications and proving ideas on developing designs.
- Prepare all the architectural plans and designs necessary for permit applications
- Detailed construction drawings and layouts
- Liaise with construction team for any clarifications and provide assistance in regards to the details on the drawings until the completion of the construction
- Prepare plans for existing buildings where plans are not available.
- Creating 3D visuals as needed.
- Provides support other support to the Architectural team and management staff.
- Bachelor degree in Architecture and ETEK registration.
- At least 5 years professional experience in Architectural, Design and Technical office environment.
- Knowledge of software: AutoCad
– Knowledge of Revit and Lumion will be considered an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of English and Greek language, both oral and written
- Excellent knowledge of Cyprus law and regulations and procedures in regards to town planning and permit applications
- Good knowledge of the laws and regulations relevant to the residential and commercial development in Cyprus
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
Interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CVs with a subject «Architect – anergosjobs.com» to: firstname.lastname@example.org by the 30th of April 2023
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN CYPRUS
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN NICOSIA
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN LIMASSOL
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN LARNACA
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN PAPHOS
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN FAMAGUSTA