Leo Trust Cyprus Ltd: Θέσεις εργασίας – Λευκωσία
Part-Time Data Entry Operators
The Data Entry Operators will be updating and maintaining information on our company’s new database and CRM systems.
This role is for English language speakers. German language knowledge will be considered an advantage.
Ideal candidates will be open to being trained on a new CRM software. They should have experience with corporate documentation, familiarity with MS Office, spreadsheets, and an eye for detail. Previous experience with data entry or similar positions will be considered an advantage.
- Entering client and account data from source documents to the new system (migration)
- Collecting and entering data in a database and maintaining accurate records of valuable company information
- Apply data program techniques and procedures
- Generating reports, store completed work in designated locations
- Scan documents and print files, when needed
- Respond to queries for information and access relevant files within the CRM system
- Comply with data integrity and security policies
The Requirements & Skills:
- High school diploma: additional computer training or certification will be an asset
- Experience using office equipment (e.g.: copy machine and scanner)
- Typing accuracy
- Correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation are essential
- Be able to perform repetitive tasks with a high degree of accuracy
Part-time position, 4 hours per day, Monday – Friday. Attractive remuneration based on qualifications and experience.
Please send your CV to: email@example.com με τίτλο: “anergosjobs.com”
Due to a high volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted for interviews.
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN CYPRUS
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN NICOSIA
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN LIMASSOL
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN LARNACA
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN PAPHOS
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN FAMAGUSTA