Stelios Stylianides & Co LLC: Ζητείται Γραμματέας – Λεμεσός
Stelios Stylianides & Co LLC intends to offer a vacancy for a legal secretary/paralegal at its office in Limassol.
The vacancy will entail involvement in:
- Litigation administration and support.
- Court Registry, Land Registry or other authority attendance and filings.
- Corporate administration, including Registrar of Company filings.
- Internal or external communication and correspondence management.
- Case and file management, both physical and electronic.
- General secretarial support to a team of advocates.
- Financial and expenses management.
- Office support work, including attendance at banks, service providers, courier or postal services and clients’ premises.
- Degree, diploma or certificate in any discipline or in secretarial affairs.
- Computer skills, including excellent knowledge of Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Excellent knowledge of English.
- Prior experience in legal secretarial work will be considered as an advantage.
- Experience in using Zygos legal software or the Registrar of Companies, Insolvency or other relevant databases will also be considered as advantages.
Interested applicants should submit a full CV, including grades of all qualifications, to firstname.lastname@example.org με τίτλο: “anergosjobs.com”
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN CYPRUS
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN NICOSIA
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN LIMASSOL
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN LARNACA
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN PAPHOS
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN FAMAGUSTA