Elysium Hotel: Ζητείται Receptionist – Πάφος
Stademos Hotels Ltd, a leading Group within the Cyprus Hospitality industry, is seeking to recruit a Receptionist for the 5* Elysium Hotel in Paphos.
At Stademos Hotels Ltd we consider our people our most valuable asset, which is why we only hire professionals who are passionate, enthusiastic and willing to learn.
We foster a team culture, thrive on challenges and always aim to provide our guests excellence in service, in an environment of tranquillity, well-being and hospitality at its best, where our people fell proud to belong.
We offer opportunities for future advancement and skill development through continuous training programme, both in Cyprus and abroad, while at the same time encouraging initiative and rewarding results.
The Receptionist will handle guest arrivals/departures, and will ensure the smooth running of the Reception, in the most efficient and effective manner. She will deliver the highest possible standards of service to all Guests, from their arrival until the minute they depart. She will also be pro-active in maintaining and/or improving the department’s profitability in accordance with Hotel policies, procedures and standards.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To understand who are the customers, both external (Hotel guests) and internal (all Hotel employees), their expectations and needs, establish and maintain relationship/rapport through service and over the long term.
- To know, implement and participate in the Hotel’s vision and objectives as described in the written procedures of the Hotel.
- To seek and action customer feedback at every opportunity and learn from complaints.
- To ensure the actions, duties and opening and closing duties are carried out in accordance with the pre-set procedures.
- To provide a friendly, courteous and professional service at all times.
- To perform the duties with maximum efficiency and in the most productive manner, following the department’s induction and training program and do not hesitate to ask questions regarding the execution of her/his duties.
- An attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience
- Career Progression
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Graduate of the lyceum and a tertiary school of Hotel Management.
- At least one year’s previous experience in a similar position.
- Must speak and write English very well. Knowledge of at least one foreign language other than English.
- Very good communication skills.
- Pleasant and friendly personality, reliable and polite.
Due to work permit restrictions, only EU candidates are eligible to apply.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidentiality. Interested applicants should apply directly to email@example.com με τίτλο: “anergosjobs.com” until the 30th April 2023
Kindly note that only successful candidates will be contacted for this position.
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN CYPRUS
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN NICOSIA
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN LIMASSOL
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN LARNACA
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN PAPHOS
CLICK HERE TO FIND JOBS IN FAMAGUSTA