Delorbis Pharmaceuticals Ltd: Ζητείται Export Officer – Λευκωσία
Delorbis Pharmaceuticals Ltd invites applications for the position of Export Officer based at our premises in Nicosia, CYPRUS.
- Issuing of Invoices and Packing lists against customer’s orders.
- Handle export air/ocean shipments from bookings to billing until completion. Coordinating with third party logistics companies to arrange Exports.
- Coordinating with customs brokers to ensure that all paperwork is completed correctly and on time.
- Maintaining records of shipments, including documentation and customs documentation. Monitoring Reports: Updating Excel databases.
- Coordinating with other departments within the company to ensure that products are received in the proper condition for sale or use by customers.
- Close communication with manager and fellow team members.
- Perform any other related tasks as required or assigned by manager.
Qualifications & Skills required:
- Diploma or Degree in Logistics or equivalent.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Excel, Word, and Outlook).
- Excellent command of English and Greek languages, both in written and oral communication.
- Team spirit and ability to work in collaborative environment with other members but also independently.
- Very good verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Please send us your CV by February 25th, 2023 mentioning the relevant code: “EXP-001- anergosjobs.com” at: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
DELORBIS PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
17 Athinon Street, Ergates Industrial Area
2643 Ergates, P.O. Box 28629,
2081 Lefkosia, Cyprus. Europe