ArcisCo Audit Services Ltd: Θέση Εργασίας – Λευκωσία
ArcisCo Audit Services Limited is currently looking for an Audit Supervisor to join its offices in Nicosia.
- 3-5 years of related audit experience.
- Holder or studying towards a related professional qualification (i.e. ACCA or ACA).
- Knowledge of CaseWare Audit International or other related methodology is a must.
- Fluency in Greek & English.
- Sound computer skills.
- Any previous supervisory experience will be considered an advantage.
- Planning, directing, and reviewing all phases of an audit engagement for various types of companies.
- Execution and supervision of required AML procedures.
- Execution and completion of audit work in accordance with IFRSs and ISAs.
- Preparation of tax computations and returns.
- Working on a variety of engagements and tasks simultaneously.
- Supervision and training of staff.
- Assisting team to ensure all required deadlines are met.
- Reporting directly to Manager and Partners.
- Remuneration package will be based on previous experience, qualifications, and skills.
- Paid study leave (5 days/paper) for ACCA exams and tuition fees, or 21 CPD units paid.
- Casual Friday.
- Flexible working hours.
- Training opportunities (on-the-job and scheduled).
- Personal professional development.
- Medical scheme.
- Working from home apportunities.
- 21 days of paid annual leave.
If you are interested in the above position, send your CV to email@example.com με τίτλο: “anergosjobs.com”