St Raphael Resort & Marina: Ζητείται Receptionist – Λεμεσός
St Raphael Resort & Marina is looking for a new associate for the position of Receptionist to grow with us.
The Receptionist will handle guest arrivals/departures, and will ensure the smooth running of the reception, in the most efficient and effective manner. He/she will deliver the highest possible standards of service to all Guests, from their arrival until the minute they depart. He/she will also be pro-active in maintaining and/or improving the department’s profitability in accordance with Hotel policies, procedures and standards.
Main Responsibilities & Duties
- To project a positive, professional and friendly image to the guests and other team members.
- To ensure a safe workplace by identifying hazards and taking
- corrective action and to instruct employees on specific safe work practices.
- To ensure the actions, duties and opening and closing duties are carried out in accordance with the pre-set procedures.
- To keep the work station well organized and neat.
- To demonstrate thorough knowledge and ability in the execution of all required daily Front Office work as well as the steps of the customer journeys during operational hours.
- To understand all room and floor layouts, package combinations, service and methods of presentation of all products and facilities available Welcome and greet guests at our Resort.
- To execute any special requests concerning guests prior to their arrival, to supervise the state and ready-time of all the arrivals rooms and ensure the smooth arrival and welcome of all guests.
- To sense guest needs, inform other departments and quickly respond to maximum satisfaction.
- To inform the superiors about incidents, observations and developments that affect Guests, the Resort’s activities and his/her post.
- Provide accurate information about local attractions and services
- Liaise with necessary staff including housekeeping and maintenance to address any problems or concerns raised by guests
- Handling problems or complaints from guests, and resolving issues through interaction with staff members or by contacting higher-level managers
- Review accounts and charges with guests during the check-out process
- Inform housekeeping when there are room early check ins or late check outs
- To confidently recommend and merchandise all Resort facilities, services and products, using “up-selling skills” and follow the method actively.
- To be flexible and extend job duties to carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities within the job capability as assigned, including redeployment to alternative departments/areas if required, to meet business demands and guest service needs.
Qualifications & Experience
- Must speak and write Greek and English very well. Knowledge of the Russian language will be considered as an additional advantage.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in Hospitality industry.
- Experience with hotel reservations software’s
- Understanding of how travel planning websites operate, like Booking and TripAdvisor
- Proof of experience as a receptionist in a 5 Star Hotel /Resort
- Holder of an EU passport is essential.
- Pleasant and friendly personality, fair, honest reliable and polite.
- Ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment.
- Very good communication skills.
- Working quickly without compromising quality
- Ability to cope under pressure and deliver excellent service results in a high-paced luxury environment.
- Competitive salary according to skills and experience.
- Strong collaborative and professional development environment
- 3 meals per day.
- Provision of Accommodation
If this sounds like you, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org με τίτλο: “anergosjobs.com”
All applications will be treated with strictly confidence. CVs and personal data will keep secured and will only be stored for current or future employment purposes.
Only applicants that meet the above criteria will be considered and contacted.
We care for our people, and we want them to Radiate Kindness