UCLan Cyprus: Θέση Εργασίας – Λάρνακα
Closing Date: February 3, 2023 12:00 pm
UCLan Cyprus University is seeking to appoint a Marketing Officer.
GROSS ANNUAL SALARY: Up to €18,000 depending on experience and /or background.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for creation and execution of the marketing activities of the Marketing Department, internal and external, in alignment with the Marketing and Recruitment strategy.
- Responsible for compelling and effective marketing content (content writing) such as the development of social media posts, email marketing, articles, press releases, website content, guides, prospectuses and other hardcopy and electronic or online materials, etc.
- Generate new ideas, take advantage of various promotional tools/sources, research new promotional and marketing methods and strategies, as well as competition, locally and internationally, and execute them within deadlines and budgets.
- Responsible for effective planning, organisation and delivery of various on-campus or external recruitment events and activities such as fairs and exhibitions, open days, corporate and campus visits, schools’ events, and others.
- Responsible for updating and creating website content.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or Master’s Degree in related fields (Marketing, Creative Writing, Advertising, Communications, etc).
- 3 years of experience in a related role or in a customer-focused sector.
- Excellent command of Greek and English Language, especially writing.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, and good knowledge of SEO (content).
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, CRM, Email Marketing.
- Productive and efficient, strong organisational & time management skills, initiative taker, with strong sense of duty, responsibility and reliability.
Further details of the position including job description and person specifications can be obtained here
Benefits: 13th Salary, Provident Fund, Annual Leaves / Sick Leaves etc.
No CVs will be accepted without a completed application form.
The closing date for applications is on Friday 3rd February 2023.
For informal enquiries, please contact the HR Department either via email at email@example.com or call on 24694000.
UCLan Cyprus is an equal opportunities employer