Thanos Hotels and Resorts: Ζητείται Assistant Financial Controller – Πάφος
Thanos Hotels and Resorts are currently looking for an ambitious Assistant Financial Controller to provide support to the financial department by managing daily accounting tasks.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assists with management of accounting, payroll process, auditing, and budgeting within the organization.
- Uses accounting software to bookkeeping small entities, maintain records and prepare reports.
- Works to reconcile accounting inaccuracies or imbalances.
- Ensures compliance with and prepare reports according to applicable government regulations.
- Coordinates with and prepares reports for Financial Controller and upper management.
- Contributes to team efforts by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
- Update existing organisational procedures
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement.
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Minimum experience of 5 years in relevant position
- BSc/BA in relevant fields is mandatory
- Master or any other professional degree will be considered as an advantage
- Fluency in Greek and English Language required
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software
- Excellent organisational skills & abilities
- Great attention to detail
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Must be a caring personality that shows empathy and understanding
- Act with integrity, build trust and respect
- Display an on-going commitment to learning and self-improvement
- Vibrant & enthusiastic personality
- Promote cooperation and commitment within a team
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Career progression
- Comprehensive new staff training and induction programmes
- Staff discounts (shops, events, facilities)
- High profile hospitality company of 5* luxury Hotels
- Great work-life balance
Due to work permit restrictions, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in Cyprus.
If you are interested in joining Thanos Hotels & Resorts, please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org με τίτλο: “anergosjobs.com” or call (+357) 26885410, 26885412 for more info.