Alexandrou Corporate Services Ltd: Θέση Εργασίας – Λεμεσός
Administrative Assistant / Bookkeeper
The Cyprus branch of an international Group is looking for a smart, motivated person to work as an Administrative Assistant /Bookkeeper for a full/part time job at the Company’s offices in Limassol.
- Provide support to the company’s executives
- Answering all company calls and taking messages where necessary.
- Responsible for maintaining day to day administrative services
- Arranging appointments/meetings and maintaining calendar in an accurate and timely manner.
- Coordinate front-desk activities
- Performing general clerical duties such as photocopying, scanning, faxing, mailing, and filing, storage and security of Company records.
- Ordering stationery and any other equipment to ensure smooth operation of the office.
- Make the necessary travelling arrangements for the Company Director as per his request.
- Managing day to day accounting transactions, completing Bank reconciliations, Invoicing & completing basic accounting tasks.
- Secretarial studies/degree or equivalent
- A diploma in accounting
- At least 3-year experience in a similar position is a must.
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, power point, outlook) is a must.
- Fluent in English and preferably Russian
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Responsible /reliable person
- Motivated, committed and disciplined.
- Have basic understanding in beekeeping
- Capable of multi-tasking and working under tight deadlines
The working hours are 08:30 – 18:00 Monday to Thursday with 1-hour break and 8:30-14:30 Friday.
The salary will be depending on qualifications
If you are interested in the above job position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org με τίτλο: “anergosjobs.com”