Papadoulos Marble: Θέση Εργασίας – Λεμεσός
We are looking for a motivated, energetic individual to grow in our sales department.
As one of the market leaders in marble, granite and other man-made engineered stones used in luxurious interior designs, kitchen counters, floors etc we are posting this position that can offer invaluable career building skills and gaining a detailed understanding of materials used in the Cyprus construction industry.
Who we are
We are a leading supplier of marble, granite and natural stone, as well as other high quality man-made engineered materials such as quartz and porcelain stoneware.
We have worked on some of the biggest and most demanding projects in Cyprus in the past few years.
Our clients vary greatly in size and industry — from homeowners to high profile clients including developers, high-rise buildings, architects and interior designers.
- Educate, encourage, and sell products to customers related to their building projects.
- Help clients from small homeowners to some of the largest developers in Cyprus to choose the right materials for their projects.
- Meeting with customers in the showroom.
- Measure and prepare cost estimates from drawing plans.
- Educate himself/herself with new products and actively keep informed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Interior Design or related field.
- Be a highly self-motivated individual possessing a high degree of professionalism, dedication, passion for design, desire to continually learn and strong work ethic.
- Must have the ability to learn specific product details.
- Have the ability to interact professionally with contractors, architects, homeowners and interior designers, regardless of pressure.
- Strong leadership, communication and organizational skills are essential.
- Work quickly, effectively and within project timelines.
- Bring a strong work ethic, sense of professionalism, and desire to constantly learn. This is a salaried position, which requires 40-hours per week.
- If you are new to the industry and you want to learn an important part of the business.
- You get to interact with some high profile architects and interior designers and create valuable connections for your career.
- You get to learn product details for marble, granite and other materials that are widely used in Cyprus.
- Gain valuable experience and invaluable skills in materials and gain a niche compared with other designers.
- Competitive salary and benefits will be offered, reflecting the candidate’s previous experience.
Send your CV along with the relevant email to firstname.lastname@example.org με τίτλο: “anergosjobs.com”
To ask about the position feel free to call 25721606.