CIIM: Θέση Εργασίας – Λεμεσός
The Cyprus International Institute of Management (CIIM), an innovative business school in Cyprus, and equal opportunity employer, invites applications for the position of Credit Controller.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or other related field or LCCI Higher or CAT
- Minimum 1-2 years of previous experience
- Advanced Microsoft excel skills.
- Experience with financial systems
- Conduct credit checks and follow-ups on receivables
- Resolve problems in relation to invoice payments
- Liaise with customers
- Follow company’s credit and collection policies and procedures
- Accounting and Bookkeeping of clients records
- Prepare monthly and ad-hoc credit/financial reports
- Administrative duties relating to accounting work
All interested candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com, stating the job title in the subject line.