Alpha Κύπρου: Θέση Εργασίας – Λευκωσία
- Creating procedures nd policies that ensure timely payments while maintaining a high level of customer retention.
- Monitoring debtor balances to ensure that payments are made within credit period.
- Creating procedures and policies that ensure timely payments while maintaining a high level of customer retention.
- Respond to client enquiries.
- Liaising with customers, as well as internal personnel including the sales team.
- Monthly reconciliation of debtors and creditors.
- Processing invoices.
- Preparation of monthly cash flow projection.
- Report to the CFO regarding the cash position of the Company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or LCCI Higher.
- Previous experience as a credit controller.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent prioritization and organizational skills.
- Ability to build relationship with clients and internal departments.
- Competence in Microsoft Office products and Excel.
The company offers:
- 13th salary.
- Private health insurance.
- Provident fund.
- Free lunch.
Please send your application to email@example.com until 23/12/2022 using “Credit Control Officer – anergosjobs.com” as subject.