Ad Tag Global Ad Solutions Ltd: Ζητείται Personal Assistant – Λάρνακα
Ad Tag – Global Ad Solutions is offering the opportunity for collaboration with a full-time Personal Assistant.
Ad Tag is specializing in the edge of digital adverting solutions, by owning, representing, and business developing global unique technologies, advertising networks, and firms.
We are looking for passionate individuals, who are interested in having an opportunity for a career in the digital industry.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining communication between the office and the outside world, potentially speaking with clients and authorities on a day-to-day basis either by phone or e-mail
- Acting as the point of contact between the manager and clients
- Provide one-to-one support to the Managing Director
- Schedule meetings, manage calendars, and coordinate events
- Preparing and executing various documents, transcribing notes, researching documents, copying, emailing and creating spreadsheets and presentations, creating/updating/maintaining all relevant records, registers and archive documents
- Basic accounting duties and data entry in accounting systems
- Undertake general office administration and other various ancillary administrative tasks
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Previous experience in a similar position preferred
- Very good English and Greek (written & spoken)
- Highly Computer Literate (Excel, PowerPoint, MS Office applications), familiar with office management software, and experience with office equipment
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles
- Fast Learner
- Ability to understand and follow instructions with little or no follow-up and excellent attention to detail
- Being able to compose professional email communication
- A highly organized individual who is comfortable in multi-tasking and able to deliver results under pressure and under tight deadlines
- Willing and enthusiastic to learn
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, able to work in a team environment and build strong relationships with management and colleagues
- Holder of EU passport or valid work permit in Cyprus
- The right candidate must be able to legally work in Cyprus.
- Strong work ethic
The office premises are located in Larnaka.
How to apply:
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and use PA2022 in the subject of the email
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those invited for interviews will be contacted.
Global Ad Solutions Ltd
phone: +357 24 205 040
28 Eleftherias Avenue, 1st Floor 7101 Aradippou