Ergo Home Group: Ζητείται Interior Designer – Λευκωσία
Blending creative thinking and commercial drive, our company employs a range of talented Interior & FF&E Designers, Project Managers, Architects and Creatives, to deliver the highest standards of expertise in the field.
OUR TEAM is expanding, and we are looking for Interior Designers to join our offices based in Nicosia, Cyprus.
- Working on large scale, luxury residential and hospitality projects.
- Coordinate the FF&E information with the Head designer to ensure accurate integration into the scheme.
- Setting up accounts, maintaining good relationships and communication with suppliers.
- Sourcing and procuring all FF&E items and accessories.
- Creating mood and sample boards.
- Developing the designs.
- Producing drawings and space planning, per client requirements for bespoke pieces and design elements.
- Prepare FF&E installation plans.
- Oversee the installation of FF&E and attend site reviews & visits.
- Proven track record of working in the FF&E sector, ideally within a hospitality setting.
- Degree in Interior Design and/or Interior Architecture.
- At least 3-year experience in a similar position.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to review and interpret architectural plans.
- Ability to coordinate FF&E delivery on site.
- Excellent knowledge of Auto Cad, Photoshop, Excel, PowerPoint, and any related packages.
- Excellent written and spoken Greek and English. Any other language will be considered an advantage.
- Ability to travel abroad.
This is an incredible opportunity, for a Designer wanting to take their career and experience to the next level.
In return you will be working for a dynamic, supportive, and friendly company contributing ideas and knowledge to incredible projects. Salary is dependent on experience.