CIIM: Θέση Εργασίας – Λεμεσός
Student Recruitment Officer
The Cyprus International Institute of Management (CIIM), an innovative international business school in Cyprus, and equal opportunity employer, invites applications for the position of: Student Recruitment Officer (SRO).
The Student Recruitment Officer (SRO), under the leadership of the Director of Marketing and Recruitment, will recruit qualified students all degree programs through direct contact, personal visits, events and other activities that directly engage prospects and attract highly-qualified students to CIIM to attain the School’s enrolment targets.
- Responsible for recruitment of qualified students for the MBA, BA and MSc programmes through visits, direct selling and follow-up on leads to achieve admission targets
- Work closely with the Marketing and Recruitment Director and the admissions officers to raise the conversion rate at the programme level and overall
- Organize and run on-campus and off-campus recruitment events throughout Cyprus, such as Open Days, Teacher Conferences, Campus Tours and Applicant Visit Days as well as online recruitment and conversion activity such as Web Chats and Virtual Open Days, with the involvement of program directors and faculty
- Mobilize and engage CIIM alumni, business partners and friends of CIIM in the student recruitment process and activities
- Woking closely with the Admissions Officers ensure immediate follow up with prospective students (leads management) through meet-ups, phone calls, messages and emails promptly
- Give accurate information, advice and guidance to prospective students about programmes, courses, student life at CIIM and student finance
- Organize and hold workshops and seminars that showcase the CIIM, its faculty, and its programmes and deliver high quality presentations about the CIIM and its programmes both on and off campus
- Liaise and network with HR managers of companies and organizations and with careers professionals to develop effective relationships to meet recruitment targets
- Keep shared database constantly updated (contacts, meetings and follow-up schedule)
- Any other duties appropriate to the role as may be assigned from time to time by the Director of Marketing and Recruitment and CIIM’s Senior Management
Recruitment Officer Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in Sales, Business, Marketing, or other relevant degree
- At least 3 years’ experience in sales is required; experience in student recruitment would be considered a significant advantage but not required.
- Excellent communication skills. Able to speak confidently to a variety of audiences, engage with prospective students, most of whom are working professionals; convey information in a clear, friendly, professional and assertive style
- Very good knowledge of Greek and English
- Experience in developing and delivering events and organising group activities for a variety of audiences
- Experience of developing innovative solutions that meet or exceed targets
- Self-motivated to work independently without close supervision, using own initiative to resolve problems
- A positive, energetic attitude and a ‘can-do’ approach to work and a strong sense of commitment
- Ability to use all Microsoft Office packages
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
- Regular interaction (phone/email/in-person) with prospects, clients, agents, HR managers, executives
- Flexible work schedule, with occasional evening and weekend hours, in order to accommodate emerging opportunities and needs during off-hours such as Open Events and other promotional activities.
- During the period 20 August-31 October it will not normally be possible to take leave
- Domestic and International travel
- Shared work space
- Main base: Limassol
- Very competitive salary plus commission
- Attractive incentives will be awarded if admission target is achieved and even more attractive when it is exceeded.
Instructions to Applicants: