American Medical Center: Θέση Εργασίας – Λευκωσία
Junior AR Accountant
American Medical Center /American Heart Institute (AMC/AHI) is a state-of-the-art health care facility offering a wide range of medical services and collaborates with highly experienced and competent professionals. Consistent with our strategy for striving for excellence, we are in the process to fortify our accounting department and are in search for a Junior AR Accountant.
- Accounts receivable management (reporting ageing, KPIs etc).
- Collections/receipts/allocation of payments.
- Follow-ups with insurance companies.
- Preparation of statements of accounts.
- Communication with other consultants when necessary.
- Support other accounting projects, as necessary
- Report to the AR Accountant & CFO.
- Fluency of Greek and English language.
- Knowledge of accounting principles and processes.
- Computer literacy.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office programs, online email, calendar and/or other Windows based software.
- Knowledge of SAP system will be considered an advantage.
- LCCI Higher will be considered an advantage.
- Previous hospital experience will also be considered an advantage.
- Effective verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Trustworthy and reliable person.