Hermes Airports Ltd: Θέση Εργασίας – Λάρνακα
Hermes Airports invites applications for the position of Database Administrator.
The Database Administrator is reporting to the Senior Manager IT & T. The Database Administrator is responsible for the design, implementation and support of the corporate and airports’ systems and databases. Main areas of responsibility include the consistent focus on ensuring confidentiality, integrity and availability of data and systems; the validation and monitoring of the redundancy, stability, performance and scalability of systems; the installment, configuration and maintenance of the SQL Servers including monitoring the health of SQL instance and performance; the patch management and upgrades for the databases of the servers; the daily backup monitoring and administration and the high availability of infrastructure and implementation of disaster recovery tests.
- BSc in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or any other related field
- Minimum two years working experience in a Windows Domain environment and with database administration using Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server backup and recovery scenario
- Very good knowledge of MS SQL (T-SQL) and MS BI stack (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS)
- Very good knowledge and understanding of networking (TCP/IP), virtualization and related systems required for devices to use network resources successfully (DNS, DHCP).
- Fluency in Greek and English languages
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Problem Solving
- Analytical Thinking
- Customer oriented
- Stress management
- Flexibility & adaptability
- Passion to learn
The Company provides competitive remuneration package, continuous learning and development opportunities and career development and advancements.