Oneworld Ltd: Θέση Εργασίας – Λευκωσία
Oneworld Ltd is a leading Cyprus global business services provider to a wide array of corporate and private clients.
We are looking for a high calibre individual to join our in-house accounting team in Nicosia.
The duties and responsibilities of this position include the following:
- Maintains records of financial transactions by establishing and reconciling accounts
- Communicates (both in verbal and written form) with clients, vendors and banking contacts
- Processing sales invoices, receipts and payments
- Checking company’s bank statements
- Preparing cash flow statements , trial balance statement and budgeting forecasts on monthly and yearly bases (preparation of budgeted plans, facts and actuals) for group companies
- Preparation and submission of VAT & VIES declarations
- Preparation of accounts for external annual audit
- Report to the directors on monthly and quarterly basis
Interested applicants should possess the following qualifications:
- University degree in Finance and/or Accounting or related field
- Newly or part qualified ACA/ACCA
- At least 3 years of working experience in a similar role
- Strong organizational, analytical and time management skills and attention to detail
- Work independently as well as ability to work in a team
- Good knowledge of accounting software will be considered as an advantage
- Computer literate and excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent command of the English language (verbal and written)
An attractive and competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based on qualifications and experience. Benefits include 13th salary, 21 days annual leave and provident fund.
Interested applicants can send their CV to the attention of HR Department at email@example.com . Quoting on the subject the job title: Senior Accountant – anergosjobs.com
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.