UCLan Cyprus: Θέση Εργασίας – Λάρνακα
UCLan Cyprus University is seeking to appoint a full time:
Gross annual salary: up to €13,000 depending on experience.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve food, beverages, desserts etc. to customers.
- Responsible for replenishing food at serving stations.
- Set up dining areas for meals and ensuring that all tables and chairs are cleaned.
- Responsible for the cashier/till for its proper use and correct issuance of receipts to customers.
- Support in all cafeteria and other catering operations and requirements as necessary, under the supervision of the Line Manager.
- Two or three years of previous experience in a related area.
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently and effectively.
- Good command of and fluency in Greek and English Language.
- Excellent communication skills and proactive approach.
- Positive personality, punctual and disciplined, with strong sense of duty, responsibility and reliability.
Benefits: 13th Salary, Provident Fund, Annual Leaves / Sick Leaves etc.
Please send the completed UCLan Cyprus Application Form and your CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. UCLan Cyprus Application forms can be obtained from theUniversity’s website: https://www.uclancyprus.ac.cy/vacancy/cafeteria-assistant/
No CVs will be accepted without a completed UCLan Cyprus Application Form.
The closing date for applications is on Monday 18th April 2022.
For informal enquiries, please contact the HR Department either via email at email@example.com or call on 24 694000.
UCLan Cyprus is an equal opportunities employer