UCLan Cyprus: Θέση Εργασίας – Λάρνακα
UCLan Cyprus University is seeking to appoint a Student Support Officer (see job description here).
Gross annual salary: €15.000
Duties and Responsibilities
- To support the planning and efficient implementation of the Student Support Strategy.
- To keep and update all student records and monitor and update the information systems and provide reports as requested.
- To work as part of a generic student support reception team at UCLan Cyprus, providing accurate and up to date information and advice to students face to face, by email and by telephone.
- To be responsible for the implementation and reporting of the Feedback Questionnaires and other Surveys in coordination with the Senior Officer and liaise with related Departments.
- To provide Student Administration documentation e.g., verification of student status letters and other documentation required by students to support their study at UCLan Cyprus.
- To be responsible for the international students including welcoming them to campus, offering them advice and support and following up on them regarding legal matters.
- To support the Disability Provision and its execution throughout the academic year (admissions, exams, special invigilation etc.) and maintain updated records and reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree is essential, and a Postgraduate qualification will be considered an advantage.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, SPSS, record-keeping and data-recording systems, large corporate databases and the Internet.
- Significant experience working in a student support/advisory or customer service capacity.
- Excellent command of both Greek and English Language.
- Positive, attentive and outgoing personality, with strong sense of duty, responsibility and reliability.
Benefits: 13th Salary, Provident Fund, Annual Leaves / Sick Leaves etc.
Please send your completed UCLan Cyprus Application Form and your CV by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
UCLan Cyprus Application forms can be obtained here.
No CVs will be accepted without a completed UCLan Cyprus Application Form.
The closing date for applications is on Monday 28th February 2022 at 12 noon.
For informal enquiries, please contact Mrs Georgia Kyriacou, HR Director at UCLan Cyprus, at 24694000.
UCLan Cyprus is an equal opportunities employer