Moore Limassol Ltd: Θέση Εργασίας – Λεμεσός
If you want to be part of a young, dynamic team of professionals, to work in a challenging environment where you can expand your knowledge and capabilities and where each day is never the same….then make Moore Limassol Limited the next step in your career.
MOORE LIMASSOL LIMITED is a member firm of
MOORE GLOBAL NETWORK LIMITED, ranked amongst the ten biggest International Accounting, Audit and Consulting Firms with 547 offices in 113 countries worldwide.
We are seeking to recruit for our offices in Limassol:
- University Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field;
- LCCI Higher or equivalent qualification;
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience as Accountant, preferably with a medium or large size Accounting Firm;
- Excellent knowledge of Accounting Principles and VAT;
- Knowledge of Quick books and CaseWare will be considered an advantage;
- Proficient in MS Office;
- Fluency in Greek and English, both in verbal and written;
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills;
- Pleasant personality, professionalism and able to work under strict reporting deadlines.
- Posting and processing journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded;
- Recording of invoices, receipts, payments and preparing monthly bank reconciliations;
- Preparation of Debtors/Creditors reconciliation;
- Prepares fixed asset register;
- Ensure accruals were correctly recognised;
- Preparing quarterly VAT reconciliation and submitting VAT returns;
- Prepare management accounts and cashflow statements;
- Support and supervise Junior Accountant;
- Regular reporting to the Senior/Manager about status, progress and completion of accounting work.
A very competitive remuneration package based on experience and qualifications, including Provident Fund and 13th Salary will be offered to the fit candidates. We offer a 38-hour week with Flexible working hours and Friday afternoons off.