Highworth (Cyprus) Ltd: Θέση Εργασίας – Λευκωσία
Highworth_Cyprus, licensed by ICPAC as a Corporate Service provider, is looking to recruit an Accountant for full time employment in Nicosia.
- Record bookkeeping transactions
- Responsible for keeping the accounting records complete, and in a timely manner
- Preparation of other financial reports and management accounts as per request of the management
- Assist in the preparation of payroll calculations and submission of necessary returns
- Ensuring compliance with VAT legislation, inland tax authorities and social insurance requirements
- Reconciliations with customers, suppliers and other business counterparties
- Accounting administrative tasks with regards to maintenance of general ledger accounts
- Issuing of invoices
- Maintenance of a cash book, including monthly reconciliation of the bank accounts and analysis of receipts and payments
- Assistance in preparation of VAT declarations
- Assistance in annual audit procedures and other accounting projects
- Liaising with clients or external parties in order to perform accounting work
- Active contributor to the Accounting and Finance Department
- Holder of College/University degree in Accounting or similar field/qualification
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English language. Knowledge of Russian language will be considered as an advantage but is not mandatory.
- Excellent computer knowledge and command of Microsoft Office
- Previous experience in any Accounting Software
- Licencing experience would be an advantage
- Strong analytical skills, accurate with attention to detail
- Professional and responsible, with good organizational skills
- Ability to respond effectively under pressure and meet deadlines
Remuneration will be agreed according to the successful candidate’s qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in the position, please feel free to forward your CV to email@example.com με τίτλο:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM”
Please note that due to the high volumes of applications received, only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.