UCLan Cyprus: Θέση Εργασίας – Λάρνακα
UCLan Cyprus University is seeking to appoint a full time Cafeteria Assistant (see job description here)
Gross annual salary: up to €13,000 depending on experience.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve food, beverages, desserts etc. to customers.
- Responsible for replenishing food at serving stations.
- Set up dining areas for meals and ensuring that all tables and chairs are cleaned.
- Responsible for the cashier/till for its proper use and correct issuance of receipts to customers.
- Support in all cafeteria and other catering operations and requirements as necessary, under the supervision of the Line Manager.
- Two or three years of previous experience in a related area.
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently and effectively.
- Good command of and fluency in Greek and English Language.
- Excellent communication skills and proactive approach.
- Positive personality, punctual and disciplined, with strong sense of duty, responsibility and reliability.
Benefits: 13th Salary, Provident Fund, Annual Leaves / Sick Leaves etc.
No CVs will be accepted without a completed UCLan Cyprus Application Form.
The closing date for applications is on Friday 17th December 2021 at 12 noon.
For informal enquiries, please contact Mrs Georgia Kyriacou, HR Manager at UCLan Cyprus, at 24694000.
UCLan Cyprus is an equal opportunities employer