Patrikios Pavlou & Associates LLC: Executive Assistant – Limassol
JOIN OUR TEAM
Patrikios Pavlou & Associates LLC is a leading, highly recommended and multi-awarded law firm based in Limassol, Cyprus with over 55 years of experience in the local and international legal market.
Currently, we are seeking for a passionate, professional and skilful person to provide administrative and executive-level assistance to the Chief Operating Officer. The Executive Assistant will be working in a stimulating environment in a challenging position with an attractive remuneration and benefits package.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Completes a broad range of administrative tasks efficiently and within timeframes;
- Organizes the operational office files and the digital filing system ensuring accuracy and integrity of information;
- Administers a great number of firm-wide resources professionally with good judgement and confidentiality;
- Manages an active calendar to track various departmental due dates and monitors progress;
- Processes certain contracts, maintenance agreements and other operational-related documents;
- Performs clerical duties such as filing, photocopying, scanning, composing and managing correspondence and contacts;
- Handles incoming inquiries and distributes the requests accordingly;
- Assists in the coordination of events, meetings, conferences and prepares the minutes of meetings, if needed;
- Provides support in marketing and promotional activities, in the annual submissions to international legal directories and assists various departments of the firm to ensure smooth operation of the workflow between teams;
- Improves quality results by identifying and evaluating areas of operational improvement;
- Performs additional duties as assigned by the senior management team.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
- College degree in a related field of study; Bachelor’s degree preferred;
- Proven work experience as an administrative assistant; experience at the executive level and/or in the legal sector preferred;
- Strong organizational skills with excellent attention to detail;
- Time-management skills with ability to prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines;
- Proactive in the executives’ and operational needs and have outstanding follow through
- Strong interpersonal skills and sense of teamwork;
- Able to work independently and handle sensitive and confidential information;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Professional appearance, positive attitude and pleasant personality;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel;
- Excellent command of Greek and English language.
Please submit your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “Executive Assistant” in the subject line.
Closing date: 25th July 2019