Moore Stylianou & Co: Ζητείται Γραμματέας – Λευκωσία
Moore Stylianou & Co is a member firm of Moore Global Network Ltd, ranked amongst the ten biggest international accounting firms with over 30,000 people across more than 260 independent firms and 110 countries, connecting and collaborating to take care of the needs of national and international clients.
- Welcoming visitors, carrying out clerical duties such as answering phone calls, responding to emails and preparing documents, including office correspondence and memos;
- Manage the agenda and arrange new meeting and appointments;
- Transferring calls as necessary;
- Receiving and dispatching deliveries;
- Taking and ensuring messages are passed to the appropriate staff member on a timely basis;
- Preparation and completion of documents in administrative capacity (applications, letters, forms, agreements, confirmations, certificates etc.;
- Handling documentation for relevant authorities (e.g. Tax Authorities, Social Insurance, etc.);
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material;
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
- Performing any other job-related duties as requested.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- College education in Secretarial, Business Administration or related field;
- Proven experience as an Administrative Assistant, Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role will be considered an advantage;
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task;
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise work;
- Strong customer service skills;
- Professional attitude and appearance;
- Fluency in both Greek & English;
- Very good working knowledge of MS Office and typing skills.
The company offers an attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience, including medical fund, flexible working hours as well as excellent opportunities for career development and advancements.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please forward you C.V. to email@example.com με τίτλο:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM”