GPK Sports Management Ltd: Ζητείται Bookkeeper – Λεμεσός
GPK Sports Management is seeking to employ a full-time, in-house bookkeeper for their offices in Limassol. The successful candidate will be responsible to carry out the following duties:
- Carry out general Bookkeeping duties
- Process general administration functions
- Preparation and submission of Tax Returns and VAT Returns
- Liaise with the company’s auditors and bankers
- Liase with government authorities where necessary
- Prepare supporting documents for yearly audit at the request of external auditors.
- Maintains financial records in accounting system
- Ensure compliance with accounting principles and auditing requirements.
- Stays up to date with the general filing system and all daily correspondence
- Arranges Payroll System, Social Insurance etc
- Any other duties as required by Management
- Ideally educated to degree level in Accounting/Finance or related field.
- 2+ years of previous experience as a bookkeeper with the above responsibilities is essential.
- LCCI Higher or CAT diploma in accounting will be considered advantageous
- Excellent communication skills in English are essential.
- Excellent analytical and organisation skills
- Able to work effectively either independently or as part of a team.
- Strong time management skills.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com με τίτλο:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM”
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.