Imperio Group: Ζητείται Accounting Administrator – Λεμεσός
Imperio is looking to hire an Accounting Administrator to join our expanding team in Limassol.
The duties of the Accounting Administrator will include administration of the invoicing process, updating of accounting records and communication with the clients.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the whole invoicing process (invoice creation, invoice issue, follow up for the payments procedure, reminders for unpaid payments and issue receipts).
- Responsible for receiving and managing incoming payments with attention to credibility and updating the bookkeeping software.
- Managing the status of accounts and balances, and identify inconsistencies and outstanding debts.
- Update records with new invoices, payments, balances, client information etc.
- Preparation of monthly reconciliation of suppliers, clients and banks.
- Financial Reporting to the Property Manager and Directors.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Holder of LCCI Higher/Intermediate in Accounting.
- Up to 3-4 years of experience in bookkeeping.
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Very good command of Greek and English Language.
- High degree of attention to detail and trustworthiness.
- Ability to work independently and to meet deadlines.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this position please submit your CV via the following link: http://www.imperioproperties.com/careers/
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.