Mothercare: Ζητείται Marketing Assistant – Λευκωσία
Mothercare seeks to recruit high caliber professional for the following position in Head Office:
- Actively support marketing department with creative material in various projects
- Complete Brand & Marketing Audits across all Stores, ensuring materials are retained and stored safely for future use
- Use Marketing & Communication materials in line with Brand Values, guidelines and Companies’ Cultures
- Negotiate & agree prices and Service Level Agreement with external suppliers and/or implementation and supervision on in store production
- Develop Marketing Guide for the stores of both companies, covering all external & internal activities which need to be communicated to stores
- Provides marketing tracking and research information by collecting, analysing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Handling company’s social media pages
- A bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Public Relations or Graphic Design or a related field is required.
- At least 1-2 years’ work experience in a marketing department
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including written & oral and presentation skills
- Excellent negotiation and vendor relations skills
- Excellent command of both written & spoken Greek & English
- Strong organizational, project management & project delivery skills
- Must possess excellent PC skills (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) and a thorough understanding of Macintosh programs such as Photoshop, Illustrator.
Salary and Benefits
In return, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, 13th salary and the opportunity to work for a successful international company within a committed and open environment.
In order to apply please send us your CV at email@example.com με τίτλο:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM”
Please note that due to the immense number of applications we shall only be replying to the successful candidates within three weeks.