NIPD Genetics Public Company Ltd: Θέσεις Εργασίας – Λευκωσία
NIPD Genetics Public Company Ltd is a leading innovative biotechnology company active in the field of developing, engineering and providing in vitro genetic testing solutions. NIPD Genetics consists of a world class dynamic team of experts with extensive experience in biotechnology, business, human genetics, molecular biology and bioinformatics. Through Research & Development we are committed to developing improved solutions for the prognosis, prevention, better clinical management and therapy of genetic diseases.
Call Centre Representatives
We seek to recruit enthusiastic Call Centre Representatives who will be in liaison between our company and its current and potential customers. The successful candidates will be able to accept ownership for effectively solving issues, complaints and inquiries, whilst keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
To respond to incoming calls from customers, answer questions and inquires, troubleshoot problems, provide information and handle complaints regarding company services
- Managing large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner and respond to customer inquiries and complaints
- Following call center “scripts” when handling different topics
- Providing customers with the organization’s service and product information
- Identifying, escalating priority issues and reporting to the high-level management
- Routing inbound calls to the appropriate resources
- Following up complicated customer calls where required
- Completing call notes and call reports as necessary
- Obtaining and evaluating all relevant data to handle complaints and inquiries
- Recording details of comments, inquiries, complaints, and actions taken.
- Managing administration, communicating and coordinating with internal departments
- Identifying customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and providing solutions
- Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
- Keep records of all conversations in a call center database in a comprehensible way
- Frequently attend educational seminars to improve knowledge and performance level
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous experience in a customer support role
- Flexible with working hours Monday through to Sunday
- Ability to work with others in a close manner
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- High school diploma
- Very good knowledge of Greek and English Language
To apply please forward your application with subject: Vacancy for Call Centre Representatives – ANERGOSJOBS.COM to NIPD Genetics Public Company Ltd at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application should include a detailed curriculum vitae together with the names of two referees.
For further information, please contact the Human Resources Department at Tel. 22266888 or visit nipd.com.
All applications are strictly confidential.