Moore Limassol Limited: Ζητείται Accountant – Λεμεσός
On behalf of our client, a well-established international Shipmanagement company in Limassol is looking for an Accountant to join the Finance department. The suitable candidate must be able to provide services to the maritime industry, ensuring that work gets completed efficiently and effectively.
- Daily bookkeeping and recording transactions in the accounting system (crew expenses invoices, administration expenses, operating expenses etc.);
- Reconciliation of control accounts including Debtors and Creditors accounts;
- Preparation of crew payroll;
- Processing payroll transaction overviews in the accounting system;
- Documenting and filing accounting transactions in an organized manner;
- Perform other accounting/bookkeeping duties as may be assigned by Management;
- Communication with Agent for registration of crew to the Cyprus Social Insurance Scheme.
- LCCI Higher or equivalent qualification;
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in accounting or related professions;
- Knowledge of SAP will be considered as an advantage;
- Computer literate;
- Advanced knowledge of English language, both written and verbal (required);
- Pleasant personality, professionalism and able to work under strict reporting deadlines;
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Salary depending on experience;
- Flexible working hours;
- 30 days annual leave;
- Friendly environment.
If you comply with the requirements above, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com quoting:”Accountant – ANERGOSJOBS.COM” in the subject line of the email. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.