KESEA Ltd: Ζητείται Administrator – Λευκωσία
On behalf of our client, a company specializing in yachting construction and maintenance internationally, we are looking for a motivated individual for the role of Administrator.
The successful candidate will join the company’s Operations Department based in Nicosia.
- Collect, sort and organize medical insurance documentation
- Complete forms and prepare documents in accordance with company procedures
- Create, maintain, and enter information into databases, ensuring information is accurate and updated
- Handle phone calls and e-mail correspondence
- Execute administrative tasks such as filing, scanning, photocopying etc.
- Follow up on pending matters or documents with internal and external stakeholders
- 1-3 years of previous working experience in a similar role*
- Fluency in Greek and English, written and spoken
- Very good knowledge of office tools (e-mail, Word, Excel)
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication abilities
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good time-management skills
*Experience in handling medical insurance documentation will be considered an advantage.
The Company offers medical insurance coverage from the commencement of employment, 22 days of annual leave and one afternoon off per week, alongside other benefits. As the position includes on-call shifts from home in addition to the office hours on some days of the week including weekends, on-call payment is also provided.
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference ‘Administrator – anergosjobs.com’ in the subject line.
Deadline for applications: 22 October 2021
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.