Infocredit Group: Θέση Εργασίας – Λευκωσία
The Marketing Department of Infocredit Group Limited wishes to hire a Marketing Officer for full-time employment. The advertisement is for five-day work (40 hours per week)
The working hours are:
Monday – Thursday 08:30-17:30
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- BA degree in Marketing or related field
- Excellent command of the Greek and English languages
- Computer and typing skills
- Previous service in a Marketing department will be considered an additional qualification
- Experience with using marketing software for email campaigns will be considered as an additional qualification
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & POSSIBILITIES
- Excellent copywriting skills and experience
- Innovative / Creative thinking.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Result oriented.
- Good communication & organization skills
- Able to work independently or as part of a team
- Ability to take responsibility for tasks, prioritizing and scheduling own work to ensure deadlines are met
- Work in an organized way and plan how deadlines will be met
- Always deliver on schedule and to a high standard
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in the development and implementation of the corporate marketing strategy
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns on services/products through a variety of media channels (online/offline etc.) within timescales.
- Develop and execute online email campaigns
- Develop, write and edit marketing and communication content, press releases, articles, Interviews etc
- Responsible for the maintenance and support of the website’s content, appearance, and layout.
- Support with company’s CSR activities and internal marketing promotions
- Assist with the marketing plans, advertising, and other campaigns
- Prepare PowerPoints for the department and for the sales teams
- Organize and attend events such as conferences, seminars, exhibitions, webinars arranging for the effective distribution of marketing materials
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of all marketing activities
- Work closely with the design team for the preparation of marketing materials and with the digital team for the preparation and execution of digital campaigns
- Liaise with other stakeholders for the execution of partnership agreements
- Help extent the customer research database
- Supporting the marketing manager in day-to-day marketing activities
- Monitor, analyse and record the current market needs and competition
- Conduct market research and customer satisfaction questionnaires for existing clients
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external.
If you are interested in this position, please send a cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating:”Marketing Officer – ANERGOSJOBS.COM”.
Infocredit Group Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer.