Kean Trading: Θέση Εργασίας – Λευκωσία
Trade Marketing & Sales Development Officer
Kean Trading, part of Kean Soft Drinks Ltd, a leading producer of juices and soft drinks in Cyprus, is looking to recruit a highly motivated and results oriented Trade Marketing & Development Officer for handling part of the company’s trading product portfolio.
Some of our trading brands are HEINZ, KRI KRI, Kouroushis, Amoy, Calvo, ΖΩΗ Juices, Vici etc
The position has a working base in our commercial offices at Dali Industrial area.
The person hired for this position will be responsible for actively participating in the overall planning and business development as well as preparing and executing sales and promotional plans in the market. In addition, the person in charge is expected to offer an extensive and substantial support to the sales team.
- Brand & Sales Management and Support
- Business & Trade Development (Key Accounts, Key business categories)
IN DETAIL – JOB DESCRIPTION – DUTIES
- Business and Sales Development Preparation & Planning
- Communication with suppliers and customers, media, ad agencies, graphic designers and any other people related to the business
- Creating, Designing and Implementing Marketing and Promotional plans with our sales team and customers
- Key Accounts Performance Evaluation and Analysis (Profitability, Product Mix etc)
- Actively and regularly visiting the trade and establishing business relations with all of our main customers
- New Product Development (Researches, Presentations, Proposals, Listings etc)
- Sales Training & Presentations, Promo Activities Evaluation, Setting of Monthly & Annual Sales Targets
- Retail Audits and Market Data Collection Analysis
- At least 3-4 Years’ Hands On experience in a similar position
- Excellent Knowledge of the FMCG trade with extensive Negotiation Skills
- Initiative, Results Driven and hardworking individual
- Higher Educational Background in Marketing, Sales or Business Field
- Excellent / advanced knowledge of Windows, i.e. Excel, Power Point & ERP system
- Fluent in both English and Greek language
If interested, please send your CV to email@example.comμε τίτλο:”ANERGOSJOBS.COM” by October 8th 2021.
For any additional information, please call at 22364800
We will only respond to applications that meet the above criteria.