Areti Charidemou & Associates LLC: Ζητείται Personal Assistant – Λεμεσός
On behalf of our client, a real estate company, we are looking to fill the Personal Assistant to the Managing Director position and join the Company’s headquarters in Limassol. Relevant experience is important for this role as well as fluency in Russian language.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide PA/Secretarial support to the Managing Director.
- Performing variety of office and personal requests
- Help the Managing Partner follow up with issues across the border of the Company and act as the point of contact.
- Schedule meetings and appointments.
- Take notes and provide general assistance during presentations and meetings.
- Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments.
- Conducting travel arrangements when required from the Managing Director.
- Assist in any duties, general office administration, projects and activities
- Three years of relevant experience in a similar position
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office packages and be computer literate
- Strong ability to make conclusion-based decisions and work independently
- Excellent organizational skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Maturity in handling confidential information
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment, with good business judgment
- Be practical and efficient with the work duties, colleagues, clients and other authorities
- Fluent in Russian and English
If you have the required qualifications, please send your CV at email@example.com the title “Personal Assistant – anergosjobs.com”.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. CVs and Personal Data will be kept secured and will only be stored for employment purposes. Only successful applicants will be contacted.