Cube Audit Limited: Θέση Εργασίας – Λευκωσία
Audit Assistant Manager
We are currently looking to recruit an Audit Assistant Manager for our Audit Department. The successful candidate will be assigned to the management of specific engagements where they will be acting as Audit Assistant Manager.
As an Audit Assistant Manager, you will be responsible for performing the statutory audits of various companies ranging from local to international clients. You will support the manager through a variety of tasks related to the audits, client relationship management and project management. You will also prepare financial statements, management reports and various tax returns for clients. You will be provided with adequate training and support in order to complete your tasks and you must ensure that your work is completed accurately, of high quality and delivered in a timely manner.
- Responsible for performing the statutory audit for various companies ranging from medium-sized trading companies to large holding companies.
- Prepare and review the Financial Statements of companies
- Prepare group consolidations.
- Prepare Management reports for the clients as requested
- Ensure work is prepared in accordance with professional standards
- Being able to tackle more complex tax issues
- Prepare various tax returns and conduct reviews in tax computations and tax returns
- Provide on-the-job training and guidance to the junior members of the team
- Report to Manager on daily tasks and client issues
- Have direct communication with clients
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA)
- University degree with grade 2:1 or equivalent in Accounting and Finance or any other related field
- Post qualification experience of 3-4 years on relevant audit role within a reputable firm
- Strong knowledge of IFRS and ISA and a general tax knowledge
- Fluent in both Greek and English (written and verbal)
- Knowledge of Caseware Working papers is essential
- Knowledge of Caseware Audit International will be considered an advantage
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications
- Strong interpersonal and professional skills
- Must have excellent analytical, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and as a team member
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
Please apply online or send your CV along with a cover letter to email@example.com quoting “Audit Assistant Manager – anergosjobs.com”.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. Only successful applicants will be contacted.