Menarini Hellas: Θέση Εργασίας – Παγκύπρια
Menarini Hellas, an international pharmaceutical company seeks to recruit a dynamic professional for the Sales Dpt. The candidate will act as a link between Menarini Hellas and Cyprus healthcare professionals.
The Main Responsibilities Include
- Providing of product scientific information including delivery of approved product promotional materials.
- Attending scientific meetings, conferences, training sessions and training cycle meetings.
- Providing feedback to the Brand team so as the company to develop and implement brand strategies.
- Building positive trusted relationships with the medical community by providing detailed and documented information for his/her products of responsibility.
- Monitoring and analyzing data and market conditions to identify/ensure best product positioning in line with company’ s strategy.
- Pursuing continuous learning and professional development and stay up-to-date with latest general scientific data.
- Acting operationally according to the internal Code of Conduct and Local Working Instructions (SOPs) for the promotion of pharmaceutical products.
Skills and Qualifications
- University degree in health, business or any other related fields.
- 2-3 years’ experience in similar role in pharmaceutical companies
- Good command in English / Fully computer literate.
- Familiarity with databases, statistics and latest medical issues.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Confident, energetic and team player.
- High level of integrity and confidentiality.
The company offers a competitive remuneration package and career prospects.
Candidate should be based in Nicosia.
If you meet the above qualifications and believe that you can respond dynamically to the requirements of the position, please send us a curriculum vitae by entering the code position REP/CYP_2021 – anergosjobs.com at firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated as confidential.