Cube Audit Limited: Ζητείται Accountant – Λευκωσία
We are currently hiring for the position of Accountant.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Bookkeeping and maintaining accounting records for local and international clients on a daily basis.
- Preparation of bookkeeping files and accounting records for audit purposes.
- Bank, debtors and creditors reconciliations.
- Liaising with local tax authorities on clients issues and tax requests.
- Issuing of invoices.
- Preparation and submission of VAT, VIES, MOSS and Intrastat Returns.
- Assisting with tax compliance work including the preparation of tax forms, returns and tax computations to determine or confirm taxable profit.
- Preparation of management accounts, budgets and other financial reports required by clients.
- Perform other job-related duties and ad hoc projects as requested.
Skills and experience
- Recently graduated/soon to be from University with a degree in Accounting and Finance and a GPA of higher than 7 is a must.
- 3+years of relevant working experience in accounting is an advantage.
- Fluency in Greek and English both written and spoken is a must.
- LCCI Higher or similar qualification and/or Diploma in accounting.
- Be able to work independently, with the ability to priorities and meet tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of accounting softwares sush as ESoft, Powersoft and Odoo.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office such as Excel, Word and Outlook is a must.
- Knowledge of Caseware will be considered as an advantage.
- Team player with very good interpersonal skills.
- €15600.00 – €18200.00 per annum (gross) based on qualifications and experience.
- An additional benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Please apply online or send your CV together with a cover letter to email@example.com quoting “Accountant – anergosjobs.com”.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted. Thank you.